What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place several cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service, and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Analytics cookies: We may use analytics cookies to track information on how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Preferences cookies: We may use preferences cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
In addition to our cookies, we may also use third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
For Chrome: Link to Chrome cookie management
For Firefox: [Link to Firefox cookie management]
For Internet Explorer: [Link to Internet Explorer cookie management]
For Safari: [Link to Safari cookie management]
Where you can find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and how to manage them at the following third-party websites: